Sunday, January 2, 2011

Origami Peacock

Day 33 - Origami Peacock

This model can be categorised as simple but still I never got it correct. I suppose after the fifth try I got this structure to somewhat okay shape. No its not tough but I seem to miss out something somewhere while folding the neck and the beak of the peacock.

If you see the diagram and animation the neck portion seems to be almost 1/2 or 1/3 rd of the tail but mine has a shorter neck and it stands but little oddly.The neck fold is something I always mess up.

I have used a 3*3 Inch Origami paper for the model.


While posting the link of the instruction I realised the mistake and corrected the neck now its 2/3 length of the tail and the peacock looks a little better.


Folding Instructions:-
Diagram and Animation:-
Origami-club

No comments: