Thursday, August 13, 2009

Simple butterfly

This month I have decided to make origami butterfly.I started searching the internet for simple butterfly instruction .

Butterfly Model 1:-
The simplest butterfly design which I found was on a website dedicated to crafts Enchanted Learning .This design seemed to be too kiddish (NOM) for me.Another site for the instruction of the same model origami-instructions

Butterfly Model 2:-
I found another design on Create with me blogspot.This seemed 1 up in the difficulty level.

This Origami Butterfly design was created by Ralph Matthews from England. It is just one of the many Origami projects in the book called Minigami by Gay Merrill Gross published by Firefly books.

Its cute,easy and fast.This butterfly requires a rectangular sheet instead of a square sheet.I used a normal origami paper (one side white and one side colour).The butterfly looks cute when its small in size.



Link for instruction:-
Create with me

No comments: